tell him

[Tell Him – Celine Dion]I'm scared/ So afraid to show I care/ Will he think me weak/ If I tremble when I speak/ Oooh - what if/ There's another one he's thinking of/ Maybe he's in love/ I'd feel like a fool/ Life can be so cruel/ I don't know what to do/ I've been there/ With my heart out in my hand// But what you must understand/ You can't let the chance/ To love him pass you by// Should I// Tell him/ Tell him that the sun and moon/ Rise in his eyes/ Reach out to him/ And whisper/ Tender words so soft and sweet/ Hold him close to feel his heart beat/ Love will be the gift you give yourself// Touch him/ With the gentleness you feel inside/ Your love can't be denied/ The truth will set you free/ You'll have what's mean to be / All in time you'll see// I love him/ Of that much I can be sure/ I don't think I could endure/ If I let him walk away/ When I have so much to say// I'll// Love is light that surely glows/ In the hearts of those who know/ It's a steady flame that grows/ Feed the fire with all the passion you can show/ Tonight love will assume its place/ This memory time cannot erase/ Blind faith will lead love where it has to go/ Never let him go//

Komentar

Postingan Populer